Red Light Therapy
- 1 Session75Introductory First Session $50
2-3 x’s per week
12 or more sessions for optimal results
- 6 Sessions299.99
- 1 Year Membership100/moReceive 1 RLT treatment per week/4 per mo
- 1 Year Membership200/moReceive 3 RLT treatment per week/12 per mo
- Custom Comfort MassageA massage customized to your needs. In consultation with your therapist, you will create a massage to alleviate your stress, pain, muscle spasms, inflammation and/or discomfort. Choose deep tissue for pain relief or lighter Swedish massage for relaxing experience or a combination of both.
- 30 Minute Massage50
- 1 Hour Swedish Massage75
- 1 Hour Deep Tissue Massage85
- Mom-to-Be Massage110A gentle “Miracle Gel” Massage for mothers to be. Expect a great massage with a warmed fresh scented Aloe Vera based gel that contains Green tea, Irish moss and other herbs and extracts. Excellent for softening skin, cell regeneration, circulation, and stretch mark repair and prevention. Special bolsters and pillows make this a comfortable, safe, and soothing massage for mothers-to-be. 60 minutes.
* We only do mom-to-be massage after the 1st trimester.
- Hot Stone Massage199.9590 Minute massage making your massage even more rewarding with warmed Basalt river rocks from China. These rocks retain heat for an exceptionally long time. You will feel their soothing energy seep into your body. Warmed aromatherapy oils added to make an exquisite experience. It is like taking a mini exotic vacation.
- Feng Shui Massage199.95Our most popular massage!
Our Feng Shui 90-minute full body massage includes reflexology on the feet, and calming aromatherapy oils. Throughout your body to the soles of your feet, this massage will bring a beautiful balance. Ending with a smooth scalp massage and hot towels, to finish a treatment that is great for restoring balance, circulation, and relaxation.
- The Full Spa Body Wrap179.95Includes: Dry brushing, cellulite treatment, all-over seaweed clay mask, amino acid vitamin-mineral wraps, and infrared to burn calories and give the most inch loss. Takes about 3 hours. Typical results: 16″ to 22″ average inch loss (losses recorded up to 39.75″) burns 1200 plus calories, excellent detox, cellulite reduction, and softer and smoother skin.
Buy 2 get one free or 3 for $359.95 – saves 179.95
- Micro Current Body Sculpting150.00For toning and tightening
50-minute session on abs = 1000 crunches
- Infrared Treatment69.95For targeted inch loss and pain management. One session burns about 1200 calories
Takes about 60 minutes – also great added to massage.
30-minute infrared added to massage $59.95
- Combine Micro Current Treatment with Infrared & Cellulite Treatment199.95For a noticeable firming and reduction of cellulite in one treatment.
The most dramatic results are achieved when done in a series.
10 series package 1,499.95
- Ionic Detox59.95The ionic technique of cleansing through the feet provides a full-body purge of all vital organs. This can alleviate menopause symptoms, menstrual cramps, sexual health problems, skin problems, acne, sleep problems, restlessness, stress, toothaches, wrinkles, aches and pains, and yeast infections.
Our Ionic Detox is an amazing clearing method for detoxifying your entire body bathing your feet in warm water while using positive and negative ions from an ion generator. The process is known as electrolysis.
Lipo Body Treatments
- Lipo-Laser169.00Here are some fast facts about the recommended cycle:
- Treatment schedule
Though some clients notice results after only a few sessions, most require 10 treatments to see dramatic results.
Two treatments per week for five weeks are recommended.
Because the treatment is not invasive, no downtime is required.
- Treatment schedule
HOW DOES LASER LIPO WORK?
Unlike conventional liposuction, the idea of noninvasive laser lipo is not to remove fat cells, but to shrink them.
During each session, a technician places pads equipped with laser diodes directly onto the skin. The laser energy penetrates down to the fat cells and creates tiny holes in their membranes. This causes the fat cells to release their stored fatty acids, glycerol, and water into the body and then shrink, potentially resulting in lost inches. The body then flushes out the expelled fat-cell contents via the lymphatic system or burns them for energy.
“Think of your fat cells as groups of juicy grapes,” David says. “The laser beam reaches the fat cell and shrinks the contents, and those grapes become raisins.”
Our Lipo-Laser is the best and strongest available on the market, with 16 pads and 136 lasers, you can do your whole body in one session.
WHAT IS THE LASER LIPO PROCESS LIKE?
“You are going to be very relaxed,” David says. “We are going to put you in a nice little cocoon, which helps speed up that metabolic process.”
From there, the technician applies the pads to the targeted areas, inundating it with laser energy for about 30 minutes. You may see a difference immediately, but for best results, you will need to return.
- Lipo-Cavitation199.00New Body-Shaping Spa Treatments Promise to Destroy Fat and Shed Inches Without Surgery
Lipo cavitation is a non-invasive procedure using ultrasound to break down fat from the body. This procedure is a good alternative if you seek fat reduction in areas associated with liposuction but are weary about going under the knife. Ultrasonic cavitation is meant to target small areas of fat and help contour your body. It is not a treatment for people who are trying to lose a lot of weight.
- Lipo-Cavitation1,499.0010 treatment package
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED WITH LIPO-CAVITATION?
All parts of the body that store fat can be treated.
The most common treatment areas include:
Ultrasonic cavitation is a form of noninvasive body contouring, as is the CoolSculpting treatment. Both treatments have the same goal in mind: reducing fat and creating a slimmer silhouette. Neither treatment is a weight loss treatment, and both procedures are safer and less invasive than liposuction.
- No refunds (for any reason) for gift certificates or any other spa services.
- Gift certificates expire from 1 year after purchase date.
- We require 24 hour notice for appointment cancellations.
- Less than 24 hour notice results in 50% loss of value.
- Less than 2 hour notice or no shows will be charged 100% of value.